Sean Greenbek's Quasi-Diary

Yeah, I said 'diary,' bitch.

4.03.2005

Scary People

Man, if there's one thing I hate it's people walking awkwardly close to my car. Usually I roll down my window and yell, "Back off!" if someone's walking too close. Sometimes, though, the people are really, really scary. Like just today (this is what prompted this entry) some black guy came up to my car and knocked on the window. This was no ordinary black dude, though. This guy was fucking ripped. He was wearing a shirt, and LeBron James sneakers, and that was it. No socks, and I'm pretty sure no underwear since his penis was partially exposed. And the fucker had a mohawk.

So like I said, the dude knocks on the window. I didn't even see him there at first, so when he knocked and I looked over and saw him you can imagine how my heart jumped. I screamed fuck pretty loud and slammed on the gas pedal. A car nearly hit me, but I'd rather be dead than have to submit to whatever crazy antics he happened to be up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home