Sean Greenbek's Quasi-Diary

Yeah, I said 'diary,' bitch.

4.03.2005

Fist Fight

So I was running to High Street last night, somewhat drunk, to grab a bite to eat when this dude yelled something stupid at me. It probably had to do with the fact that I was running. So naturally I stopped and yelled, "What was that?" at him. He glanced back at me, over his shoulder, then continued walking with his group of four. So I run and catch up with him and ask him again, "I'm sorry, did you say say something to me?"

So the guy looks at me and smiles, so what do I do? I give him a playful shove, "You respect me, bitch." So finally the dude turns around, white as shit, and appologizes. I would've accepted it if it wasn't clear that he was trying very hard not to laugh at me. "Fuck you," I spit in his face and with all my might, and perhaps even more might than I normally possess, I kicked him in the balls. Yeah, he dropped to his knees pretty quick.

Kneeling down to his level, I grabbed his chin and pulled it towards my face so I knew he was listening. "I hope you learned something." But just as I finished I was knocked of balance by probably the most pussy kick ever dealt by a man. I looked up at his heroic friend and proclaimed, "You just earned your friend more pain." Still holding his chin in my hand, I gave his face a quick, soft punch followed by a hard punch laying him flat out on the ground.

I stood up, rubbing my hurting fist a bit, and ran the rest of the way to Chipotle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home